Thursday 27 April 2017

Take It Make It Challenge: April Winners!

Hello everyone!
We are so pleased to announce the winners of our April Challenge!

As you all know, we have two winners to announce today, so without further ado, let me introduce you to the Design Winner.....

Entry Number 40: Sari/Granne




We loved the simply wonderful stamping on Sari's card, just fabulous!  Sari will win a Guest Designer slot here on the blog, her very own Winners Profile, and of course her amazing art will be featured in it's own 2 page spread in Craft Stamper magazine! Congrats !

We also have the remaining top slots to announce!

The remaining Top Three are:

Entry number  21: Deepti
Entry number 90: Janny

Wonderful projects ladies!

We now need to share the randomly chosen winner with you all!
This winner will recieve the prize offered by our sponsor this month:

Visible Image



Visible Image stamp designs are unique, original and different… they love to stand out! The arty images work brilliantly with inky colourful backgrounds and the inspiring sentiment stamps. You will always get perfectly stamped images with the deeply etched, clear photopolymer stamps!

The prize on offer this month for the randomly drawn winner is this set if stunning stamps:






Congratulations to our winner:





Entry Number  23: Sandma

      Congrats Sandma, I think you'll have a wonderful time  playing with your new goodies!

Winners, you need to need to get in touch with me in order to claim your prize!  Please email me at: editor.cs@mytimemedia.com , and put TIMI Winner in the subject line, then I'll be sure to spot it! 
Top Three Design Winners, also please contact me if you wish to receive a button to display on your blog.


Our May challenge will be launched next Friday, May 5th.
We can't wait to see all the wonderful art you will all be sharing!

8 comments:

  1. OMG, I'm so excited to see that I've won the Visible Image stamps, I love them soooo much, thank you. Many congratulations to Sari/Granne, Deepti and Janny too, and to all who took part, there were some amazing pieces of art. I'm looking forward to joining you again in your next challenge but until then.....Happy Crafting, Sandra aka Sandma:) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy and proud that I was chosen in the top 3. Also the other winners, Congratulations with your prize.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done to all and I bet Sandra will be delighted with her win! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my!!!! I'm so jumping happy dance here, thank you so much! And congratulations to the winner and other two top spotted, hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Ladies all were fabulous entries :) Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh, how exciting to see our stamps on Sari's winning card, which is absolutely stunning!!
    A BIG congratulations from us! Hats off for Deepti and Janny, too. Your cards are very beautiful! Well done, all three! ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Ladies!!! I LOVE Sari's card. It's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done to all and I bet Sandra will be delighted with her win! x


    หนังใหม่

    ReplyDelete